Your sailing profile
Veth Propulsion develops and produces various types of rudder propellers. The type of rudder propeller that best suits your needs depends on factors such as the type of vessel you have and any other requirements you may have. Does your vessel have little draft and you want 360 degree manoeuvrability? If so the Veth Z-drive is a good solution. Take a look at the Z-drive brochure.
Advantages of the Z-drive (compared to a conventional system)
- 360 degrees full thrust, thus optimum maneuverability
- 2% more efficiency than with a conventional propeller
- Possibility for flexible suspension (better insulation from noise and vibration)
- Ability to change propeller without docking
- Simple to install in a variety of ways
- More room for passengers / cargo due to compact construction
- No separate gearbox needed
- Ideally suited for Dynamic Positioning (DP)
- Safer, through shorter emergency stopping distance and improved maneuverability
More than 20 years of experience
Veth Propulsion produced the first contra-rotating Z drive propulsion for MPS Erasmus back in 1994. Currently more than 90% of the passenger transport market use Z-drives from Veth Propulsion.
Har du spørsmål om Azimuth thruster?
Send oss ditt spørsmål i skjemaet under, og vi vil svare deg så snart som mulig.
Du kan også ringe oss på telefon: 51 63 75 00